Reaction score
@Pulsegleaner YIKES I almost missed it!
Hope you
are enjoying a very happy Birthday.
19748789_10210458228512775_6974839193552740642_n.jpg

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was wondering when someone would notice the date!

So far so good (and, since the day is nearly over, there isn't much time for something to go wrong in, knock on wood.)

Got takeout from a Chinese place we normally can't use (since it's closed on Sundays, our normal takeout night) Food was decent, though I remember it being a bit better the last time I ordered for myself (and, given how over oily my scallion pancakes were, I will probably do well to take some antacid before going to bed to keep from waking up with heartburn in the middle of the night.)

Was too tired to do my planned errand today, but it is a short one, so I can do it tomorrow and STILL also do the ones I had planned for tomorrow.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! ☘️

I was going to write a more chemistry inspired birthday wish, but I wasn't sure I'd get a reaction...

happy birthday! :) i hope your seeds are all stored safely and without pests and that they all sprout when planted...
Safely stored and pest free, yes. Sprouting when planted....well, you've seen my reports so far this year, and I imagine results in the future will be similar. Maybe a bit lower for some of the corn (the kernels in one of the three mini sweet samples are so THIN........)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was wondering when someone would notice the date!
I was off my game! I usually look for the birthdays earlier in the day.
Glad I caught it. :) Mine slipped by in Dec. with no recognition.
(As I age, I really am not as upset by that, no birthday, no getting older!)

Latest posts