Announcing the new awards/recognition feature - medals

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Exiting news everyone! We now have an award/recognition feature that we can use to acknowledge and reward our wonderful members for their contributions!

These badges are known as "medals". The first one we're applying will be for the Official TEG Caption Contest and it will look like this:

4_1403000483l.gif

The caption contest medal will be a temporary accolade that will be handed over to the new winners of each caption contest, so to get and keep that one you have to keep playing!

We're still working on the more permanent medals for anniversaries (4, 5 year etc) and member recognition awards, similar to the BYC Recognition Awards! Any suggestions and feedback would be welcome! In the meantime, read more about the medals here:

http://www.theeasygarden.com/help/medals

Last edited:

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds really exciting!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Congradulations Sumi for being the first winner! I'm surprised no one has said that yet.

Mary
Thanks Mary, Nifty gave it to me as a test, or so he says. I have a feeling it's because I talk so much :D

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Me too! You must go enter and vote for your favourite caption. Kassaundra's pic is simply wonderful. After keeping chickens for a number of years, I'm not easily intimidated by them, but that face would make me take a step back!