Anyone Have A Craftmatic Adjustable bed ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
All day Thur had a pain in left side of chest. After work i called a friend about going to ER. She said i will be right over. When you go to ER for chest pain you will be admitted for tests. I was lucky everything ok but must make some big lifestyle changes, biggest is quitting smoking and losing weight. Stay in hospital scared me enough to start making changes.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
must make some big lifestyle changes, biggest is quitting smoking and losing weight. Stay in hospital scared me enough to start making changes.
Oh boy, NyBoy!

You are heading for some big fun! Paying attention to one's self, one's life, one's environment and circumstances ...

Yes. It's time to stop taking it all so casually. We were never immortal. Not even when we were 19.

Do good for yourself!

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
So glad to hear you are going to quit smoking!
It won't be easy, but will be worth it. And you could buy a new car with the money you save!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
1st about the bed, No I do not have one but think I would really like it. Hope you get some feedback on it.
Secondly, WOW you scared us too! Glad you will be/are O.K. take care of yourself. Eating healthy is not all that hard I am finding out. I love breads and desserts but can live without. The emphasis on LIVE ;) Our TEG friends have been very supportive and encouraging this last 10 months of my weight loss journey.
Third, Good Luck stopping the cigarettes. You CAN do it. Thank Goodness I never smoked.
You got this, you have us!!! Go Do It :)

Latest posts