Flowers at home.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If somebody planting flowers in the house and loved it, it's interesting to see. Show here. :frow

When behind a window winter - the house there is a wish for spring. I awake bulbous flowers. In the fall they should be planted ina pot and to hold at a temperature 35,6- 37.4 °F . When flowers are necessary - it is necessary to put in heat.
IMG_1928.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_9975.JPG

I am happy as an elephant after a bath. :weee

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We have the adenium- boom. They grow from the same seed. But afterwards very different.
seeds
IMG_1948.JPG

Adenium Obesum and Adenium mini.
They are planted in one day.
IMG_1945.JPG
These plants from the seeds of 4 years.
IMG_9174.JPG

IMG_9173.JPG

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1439.JPG

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
That sure . . . er. . . um . . . sounds happy, I suppose. Just teasing! I know how elephants love a bath.

Those flowers are beautiful, Larisa. You must have a green thumb and lots of bright window space for such a magnificent showing of spring. I was asking @Nyboy for photos of the paperwhites he forced this winter. Your assortment of bulbs is something to be very proud of.

My avatar -- paperwhites flowering in the kitchen window -- are the only bulbs I think I've ever tried forcing.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah, now I recognize this flower on the avatar! Paperwhites polyanthous. So I like it!

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Beautiful @Larisa, I've never got into this aspect of gardening, did paper whites once a long time ago but since we've had all our windows replaced not much of the sills remain.
I have a couple of pots of onion seedlings and a couple pots of cuttings perched precariously on what's left of the window sill in the kitchen in back of the sink, we have an inside kitty who likes to investigate everything, to see if it's edible.
The only houseplants I have now are a couple of trailing hoyas hanging in the kitchen window and a ponytail palm in the living room, Percy keeps eyeing this one up but hasn't figured out how to get her paws on it, she's a little treasure but sometimes she can be a little devil.
Back in the 70's I had quite a few African violets and different gesneriads, in the 80's I tried my hand at growing a lot of different houseplants and a few years ago I had a beautiful Medinilla but had to find it a new home when it got too big. I do all of my gardening outside these days, not saying that's not going to change.
Annette

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nyboy Wow! Hippeastrum, Phalaenopsis- dream, Tulipa:love