greeting from kawartha lakes peterborough area

Lyndsay

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Anyone from selwyn township / peterborough/ lindsay Ontario out there? I am a newbie to gardening glad I found this site :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think you are likely to be the only one, @Lyndsay .

Welcome to TEG :frow.

My grandfather grew up on the other side of Toronto from you, in London, ON.

Steve

Lyndsay

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I think you are likely to be the only one, @Lyndsay .

Welcome to TEG :frow.

My grandfather grew up on the other side of Toronto from you, in London, ON.

Steve
well shoot I was hoping to get some ppl together to start a food share in the area. But love london and southern ontario. I spend a lot of time for work there. Where are you from? Cheers

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi, and Welcome! If you will put your general location and growing zone under your user name, it will help when you ask questions about your garden, as the zone often determines what will grow or not. You can see that I am in SE Missouri, which means a zone 6. We have scorching hot summers with high humidity and cold wet winters. Also chiggers and poison ivy. At least no fire ants or killer bees yet.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
well shoot I was hoping to get some ppl together to start a food share in the area. But love london and southern ontario. I spend a lot of time for work there. Where are you from? Cheers

Grandfather's family moved just north of Vancouver. Then, he must have asked himself, "Where's the Sun?!"

He came south and met a girl living right on the border of ID/WA. Her home was in Idaho but they would walk to the store in Palouse, Washington.

After Mom was born they moved first to southern Oregon then southern California. I began retracing their steps and arrived back here almost 50 years ago. Yeah, all that grandfather/grandmother thing was a long time ago ...

:) Steve

Lyndsay

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi, and Welcome! If you will put your general location and growing zone under your user name, it will help when you ask questions about your garden, as the zone often determines what will grow or not. You can see that I am in SE Missouri, which means a zone 6. We have scorching hot summers with high humidity and cold wet winters. Also chiggers and poison ivy. At least no fire ants or killer bees yet.
Thx for the tip so lucky! :) that will be very handy so glad I found these forums

Lyndsay

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Grandfather's family moved just north of Vancouver. Then, he must have asked himself, "Where's the Sun?!"

He came south and met a girl living right on the border of ID/WA. Her home was in Idaho but they would walk to the store in Palouse, Washington.

After Mom was born they moved first to southern Oregon then southern California. I began retracing their steps and arrived back here almost 50 years ago. Yeah, all that grandfather/grandmother thing was a long time ago ...

:) Steve
Wow when you say retracing did you go and visit all the spots? Haha Vancouver is definitely not known as a sunny city

Latest posts