Hello from Jamaica!

FarmerBelle

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Belle and I am excited to become a part of your community. My husband and I started homesteading back in October 2022, he focuses mostly on our livestock (I came from BYC) and I focus on the garden. I especially like growing herbs (Escallion, Thyme, Parsley and Basil) as well as tomatoes, pumpkin and watermelons. Seeking to expand my knowledge here and make some new friends!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Belle and I am excited to become a part of your community. My husband and I started homesteading back in October 2022, he focuses mostly on our livestock (I came from BYC) and I focus on the garden. I especially like growing herbs (Escallion, Thyme, Parsley and Basil) as well as tomatoes, pumpkin and watermelons. Seeking to expand my knowledge here and make some new friends!

welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. :)

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Sleepy Hollow (yes, that one, as in Legend of/Headless Horseman Sleepy Hollow).

A Jamaican herb expert eh? I may check in with you next time I can get my hands on a Jamaican Mint plant. Obviously, I did something wrong the last time, since it died.

Oh, and also, while I am unsure exactly WHERE in Jamacia you are, and hence how close you are to the ocean and if you are a frequent beachgoer/comber. But if you are, and you find any, I am always in the market for brown and yellow nickernuts (it's easy to get the grey kind, but the brown and gold ones are a lot harder to obtain, so I ask ANYONE who lives in the area where they grow/wash up if they have seen any). And yes, I do re-imburse postage and shipping.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest!

Latest posts