Hello from Portland, OR

FrannyNZooey

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Morning all! I just popped over from the Back Yard Chickens site. Happy to be here. I got more into garden when we moved into our current house in 2019 and had some space for raised beds. I love it, I always feel like there's so much to learn as you go, adjusting for next year, dealing with issues as they some up.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Morning all! I just popped over from the Back Yard Chickens site. Happy to be here. I got more into garden when we moved into our current house in 2019 and had some space for raised beds. I love it, I always feel like there's so much to learn as you go, adjusting for next year, dealing with issues as they some up.
Welcome from the Green Mountain State of Vermont. I envy you your chickens, and I sometimes visit there. We thought about getting some, but it just wasn't in the cards. The nice thing about gardening is that you always have something to look forward to.

FrannyNZooey

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome from Vancouver, right across the river from you!! I've been here a little over a year in this home.
Rhodie Ranch, love your signature quote about water and cooler weather, amen to that. DH and I hail from directly south which was and is so much drier. Unless it's those years that we get those weird-o heat domes! :ep😅

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest!

Latest posts