Help?

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Green, my tractor supply doesn't carry plants. :p But the Roses always carries CHEAP annuals! Of course HD and Lowe's always have tons... they're really expensive if you get in early to pick them up. The price drops as the season rolls in.

I just saw some GREAT annuals and landscape layouts in the March 2012 BHG mag I got yesterday.

http://www.bhg.com/gardening/flowers/annuals/

Search through... good stuff, they even have garden plans with color themes and what annuals bloom well when for your zone. One stop planning! lol
Vfem,
When I do visit NC, i always go to the Tractor Supply by Burlington. Is it far from you V.?
They sure did have perennials plants and even some fruit trees I almost ended up buying, now I regret it :lol:

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's a good idea Thistle!!
She doesn't know what size the area is, and she said she wants to keep the budget at about $200.
So, I guess the best thing to do is for me and her to go to one of the garden centers (I've looked for nurseries like Spring Hill, but there's nothing like that here. I grew up like 30 minutes from Spring Hill Nursery) and we're just going to have to pick out what she likes and then plant! :)

Latest posts