Helping Boxer Rescue UP Date Good News

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got a panicked call from head of local Boxer rescue, woman who fosters dogs going in hospital need place for crazy dog . Boxer checked in Sunday night have not seen it stop moving once, leaps up at you nonstop needs home.
DSCF0726.JPG
DSCF0722.JPG

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dirty secret Boxer breeders would cull any new born puppies that where white colored. They did not want anyone to know their dogs produced whites, so culled rather then adopt them out as pets.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know this will sound cruel. Better to be killed at birth than to end up unwanted. This is an animal that sounds like has had a bad life and not sounding a whole lot better. Are there some genetic problems associated with white in boxer breed? Love boxers. If I didn't already have dog and you weren't so far away, he'd be mine.

Breeders of all types do things like this. It's just chickens, pigs, cattle you can eat your off types.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I believe the only thing wrong with the puppies where the color of hair. I see lots of white boxers now so think practice has been stopped. @bobm used to breed boxers he would know. Dog I have just needs lots of training. Some one got a puppy and gave it no training, bet they thought it was cute when little puppy jumped on them.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is a puppy 1 year old. I had clients come see her with their lab. all the puppy wanted to do was play, unfortunately she only knows how to play by leaping. The 5 time she leaped on the lab he growled. Owners never heard lab growl so freaked out. I would have let the lab knock her into place. She is very sweet but has had no training or very little.

Latest posts