Hoodat

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Has anybody heard from Hoodat yet after his major heart surgery?

I know it's been almost a week and he will probably need more time than this just to be allowed to move at all. I sure hope he's ok.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had thought about asking the same question - tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be 1 week since his surgery.

I don't know about these things but I kind of guess that he probably wouldn't be going home until about that time.

Steve

CountryGirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Depending on the type of surgery, he could be so bored or "recovery is going to take longer than I thought". I have a friend that had major heart surgery and went home in less than a week. The doctors didn't open his chest they performed orthoscopic surgery. It cut the recovery time substantially. :fl

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Has anybody heard from Hoodat yet after his major heart surgery?

I know it's been almost a week and he will probably need more time than this just to be allowed to move at all. I sure hope he's ok.
I would think he is still in the hospital.

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
he might have to go to a nursing home to recover if he doesnt have people at home to care for him...there is all kinds of PT that they make them do before they can be on there own

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was thinking he'd be in recovery with some care as well, I figured it may be a couple weeks before we hear anything. So lets all just send out good vibes in the best way we can muster in any way that we do and make sure he feels us thinking about it. I know he'll be just fine, I have faith in the strength of his soul! His land needs him like he is connected to it! :D

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing, when I saw the thread title I wondered if someone had posted news. Hoping for the best for Hoodat.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I've been saying prayers for speedy recovery for the hoodies.

It's kind of heart warming to know that, even tho none of us have ever met in most cases, we're all still there for each other.

:love

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think the plan was for Hoodat to go to his son's house after they release him from the hospital, he's a nurse. So i bet he's in good hands!

Latest posts