My wee tool trailer

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My husband finished my trailer and I got to use it this week. It's so handy, I'm able to keep all my tools organized no longer have to unload debris from one job to get to my tools at the next! It's just a tiny girlie trailer to go with my little truck. :cool:
Isn't it adorable?

miscjune2012trailer035.jpg

miscjune2012trailer028.jpg

miscjune2012trailer040.jpg

Oh, and Collector, polish up that new garden fork, I saved a spot for it!

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Very nice. I should have one like that to hook up behind our small tractor. I always make 5000 trips looking for stuff and get exhausted before I get started. :/ Now where did I leave that shovel?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
That trailer is adorable and so are you! Nice that he put the high sides on it. We have an open trailer, and I live in constant fear of something falling out of it- and it usually does! Enjoy!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I LOVE the girlie trailer :D it looks so handy. He did a great job. It looks well consrtructed and should last many, many years. AND I liked seeing YOU in it. :lol:

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Nice trailer, I have the frame like that..I made a trailer for my moms wheelchair, they pull really great..good luck with it I'm sure it will be very handy for you..

Don

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kristi, is that you?...wow, that trailer looks amazing, like it was made by a professional! :cool: I met he does all kinds of projects for you, unlike some of our husbands. ;)

Mary

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
that trailer looks like it will help save a ton of space in the bed of your pickup. the fold down rack on the back of it is a big help also ,I bet.
Dont even think of taking my pitch fork,I have a lot of other stuff I may not miss if it were gone,but the fork I could not part with. I like your trailer hubby done a fine job.

Latest posts