Old Ladies And Cash

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Why do woman over a certain age keep cash in their bras ? Twice this week in middle of heat wave 2 woman reach into their bars to pay me. Both well into their 70s. I am in a safe neighborhood :ep:barnie The bills where moist gross

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I may venture a guess ;).

They always wanted to carry their cash that way. After reaching that age, some just decide, "Why the heck not?"

Try not to give them a :confused:, remember, it all spends the same ... and, you can "forget," leave the bills in your pants pocket and run them through the wash ;).

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It could be worse........men could drop cash in their underwear.... Of course, they would look like perverts if they suddenly started digging around in their pants in public. :lol: Probably get 'em arrested.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It could be worse........men could drop cash in their underwear.... Of course, they would look like perverts if they suddenly started digging around in their pants in public. :lol: Probably get 'em arrested.

That's what I mean. Who really knows? Haha. I feel an OCD moment coming on, I wonder how many germs I can kill with a spray of rubbing alcohol?