On the Farm?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have you seen this pbs show?

I watch cooking shows. Once in awhile, I even cook. Infrequently, I imagine that I know more about something than one of the hosts. Mostly, I enjoy the subject and am entertained by their personalities.

I've just caught a few minutes of this show a couple of times. Ian seems to be a knowledgeable guy who uses basic ingredients from his family farm in PA.

I was gonna say something about his using that word "gonna" but ... what are you gonna do? I guess it shows, he's gonna do something.

Here's his blog:

Ian Knauer

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It took me forever to find where PBS keeps its schedule for this show. That's because it took forever for me to find its name!

The show I watched had a brief "Produce, On the Farm" at the end. Ian Knauer has "The Farm" on his website.

Alphabet lookup: P, O, T -- went to pot!

PBS calls it Farm, with Ian Knauer. Next show is now on "steak" so ...

Ian was a program host on the Food Network. I would like to see more of this show but hope that it is a little better marketed ...

This may be only my local Create channel schedule but you should be able to plug in your own location: (LINK)

FARM, WITH IAN KNAUER

Steve

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
My station doesn't carry it, it seems. :( When I do get time to watch any tv, I love PBS.

Latest posts