Poor Daddy

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We have had a little snow recently, and it has melted and re-froze all that crap. Well my daddy went out on Tuesday to go visit a friend, the apartment complex he lives at does not do a very good job maintaining the property. While my dad was out and about the other day he fell and broke his hip. (he's 75 yrs old)
What a crappy week we have had..... mostly my daddy. I feel so bad for him.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
A serious concern for me, I'm sorry it happened to him, Dew'!

I've never broken anything except a rib and my nose. I've relied on all that milk I drank growing up, I guess. Damaged in other ways, I've gotta get around and activity is real important to the health.

I hope he can be up and about soon. No doubt, he will be on his way to rehab. Encourage him, it can't be easy.

Steve :hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no, broken hips on an elderly person is not good. If he's strong and healthy he should recover from it. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have had a little snow recently, and it has melted and re-froze all that crap. Well my daddy went out on Tuesday to go visit a friend, the apartment complex he lives at does not do a very good job maintaining the property. While my dad was out and about the other day he fell and broke his hip. (he's 75 yrs old)
What a crappy week we have had..... mostly my daddy. I feel so bad for him.
So sorry-terrible. Hope he heals quickly.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugsfor you Dew and:hugs for your Daddy. I hope his recovery is quick as can be for a broken hip. My MIL was that age when she broke hers. Her recovery was AMAZING. She did have to spend a few weeks in a care facility. They where great helping with her therapy.

Latest posts