Temperature Alarm - WiFi

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think JackB (another member here) has something like this, I"ll look in a minute and see if I can find a thread where he talked about his remote greenhouse monitoring system.

I use something very basic compared to that - it's a remote thermometer that goes in your greenhouse, the readout is inside the house and it keeps track of highs and lows for the day. So I can see what temp it is in the greenhouse without going outside, and I write down daily highs and lows on a paper calendar so I can track trends and see when it's safe to put seedlings out during the day, or leave them out overnight. (Or...I should write them down every day on the calendar, but sometimes I forget :p) It was fairly inexpensive, super easy to use, and I've had mine for I think 4 years. The brand is Acuright...Acu-something...uhhhhm. yeah.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have something much like (or the same) as NwMtGardener. It has three 'channels' so I can read inside, outside, and greenhouse temperatures as well as high and low readings for any given time. Very low tech battery operated system which has suited me quite well for over ten years now.