North wall,
7054_m.jpg

Vent in the North Wall,
7054_n.jpg

Chris

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would cover the vent with a fine mesh screen. I think my fungus gnats come it through very small openings.
I love watching your progress.

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
catjac1975 said:
I would cover the vent with a fine mesh screen. I think my fungus gnats come it through very small openings.
Here is the "screen" that is on it now. This vent was one of two that came from a local High School when they did some remolding to there greenhouses.
7054_o.jpg

Chris

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
catjac1975 said:
chris09 said:
catjac1975 said:
Here is the "screen" that is on it know. This vent was one of two that came from a local High School when they did some remolding to there greenhouses.
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/7054_o.jpg

Chris
Ahhhhh recycling.
LOL.
Yup. The vent, fan and some of the windows are off of a greenhouse that my dad and I had.

Chris

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
catjac1975 said:
Make sure you put chicken wire around the wooden base. I had woodchucks go under my greenhouse base and eat my very early broccoli at the peek of perfection.
I'm going to put tin around the bottom and then on the East and South side will be raised beds.

Chris

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you for the kind word.
Everything seems to be falling into place and I hope to have the greenhouse done and plants in it by late spring. (early may).

Chris

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Like the progress pics. Those reused vents and windows will save alot of money along with keeping it out of a land fill. I like to reuse all kinds materials also, I try to use some in every project I do. Looks like you will be done in no time at all.

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Collector said:
Like the progress pics. Those reused vents and windows will save alot of money along with keeping it out of a land fill. I like to reuse all kinds materials also, I try to use some in every project I do. Looks like you will be done in no time at all.
I figure that I will be saving close to 900.00 to 1000.00 just on the vent and fan.

Chris

Latest posts