Thought of TEG Cat Owners

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That darn cat!

IMG_0941.jpeg
A catnip plant volunteered on the floor inside the greenhouse last fall. That wasn't a good place for it but it grew nicely even with me stepping on it once. I enjoy catnip after it is dried for tea. I harvested a handful of stems and moved the plant just outside of the greenhouse door.

The tortoise shell cat has pulled it up, rolled on it, broke the stems — 3 times! I put rocks around it but she pulled it up again. I questioned if there was any life left in it and just left it on the ground.

She was back this morning. Rolling on it, chewing and licking on it, and then licking herself. Darn cat ...

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That darn cat!

View attachment 65513
A catnip plant volunteered on the floor inside the greenhouse last fall. That wasn't a good place for it but it grew nicely even with me stepping on it once. I enjoy catnip after it is dried for tea. I harvested a handful of stems and moved the plant just outside of the greenhouse door.

The tortoise shell cat has pulled it up, rolled on it, broke the stems — 3 times! I put rocks around it but she pulled it up again. I questioned if there was any life left in it and just left it on the ground.

She was back this morning. Rolling on it, chewing and licking on it, and then licking herself. Darn cat ...
My cat loves catnip and goes crazy when she's near some, and runs around the yard and rolls next to the plants!

Latest posts