WARNING!!!!! My lady friends

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Last night I decided to try a hair removal product for the first and LAST time. I bought a bottle of nair hair remover. I followed the directions on the bottle, and when I got done I had chemical burns on my legs, thighs and under arms.
To say the least, I have been in misery all night and all day. I am using cortizone cream and neosporin for the burns.
I hope this never happens to any of you.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are wallowing in misery, I am so sorry. :hugs I am chemically sensitive--to the point where perfumes, cleaning products, scented products of all kinds, shampoos, laundry soap, bath products.....all make me react. I am so sorry that you had a reaction to the hair remover.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yikes! I haven't used that stuff for years. I wonder if they changed the formula and made it "new and improved"? I hope you heal fast, Dew!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I tested an area. no reaction. I guess a small area doesnt really give you a real result of what will or can happen on a larger area.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last night I decided to try a hair removal product for the first and LAST time. I bought a bottle of nair hair remover. I followed the directions on the bottle, and when I got done I had chemical burns on my legs, thighs and under arms.
To say the least, I have been in misery all night and all day. I am using cortizone cream and neosporin for the burns.
I hope this never happens to any of you.
Dew, you need to hire a starving lawyer to file a lawsuit for your pain and suffering. :hugs

Latest posts