Was that

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It?

I had a dream. I was looking at a map of my neighborhood. It was a jigsaw puzzle. A couple of pieces were missing. Was that it?

Untitled-2.jpg

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well my wife and I as well as our kids and grandkids survived the " Long Count " End of Days. Thank God you two did too ! Let's all gather at my new Stonehenge garden and have a A-Hop-Alypse party. BYOB !!! :celebrate :woot :ya

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
We survived Apocalypse but barely survived a trip to Wally World this morning. Hopefully, that's the last time I have to get out till after Christmas. :rolleyes:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My question is.......did the end-of-the-worlders go Christmas shopping????? Will their children be disappointed with no end of the world and now no Santa Claus??

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
so lucky said:
We survived Apocalypse but barely survived a trip to Wally World this morning. Hopefully, that's the last time I have to get out till after Christmas. :rolleyes:
Wally World IS the apocalypse.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought I was all done shopping but my son called today and asked if I would take the two little girls shopping so they can buy him a gift. And how could I say no to that? So we went to Target, which was probably every bit as wild as Wally World. On the way back to my car, I was stopped by a man yelling at me from behind. He said "Ma'am, You lost your money!" It had fallen out of my shallow jacket pocket. He had stopped his car in the middle of the parking lot lane, jumped out and retreived my money and handed it to me. Of course I thanked him profusely. What a nice thing to do; made my day a little brighter. It wasn't really that much money, but it could have been a $100 bill. Sometimes people can retain the cheerful Christmas spirit, even in today's mess. :)