Young Men and Egos

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday my nephew and his friend built a floating dock for me. They worked very hard in the hot sun, it took all day. At the end of the day I took them out to dinner, at a place called Planet wings. Their wings go from mild to impossable to eat,so hot. A very cute waitress about there age bought menus, she said I have to warn you, only 1 guy was ever able to finish a whole plate of owr hottest wings. Both took it as a challenge and ordered the hottest wings. Out of 12 wings they where only able to eat 3 wings each. There was no way they could of enjoyed the 3 they ate, I wonder how many times the waitress got men to try and finish a plate of super hot wings. My nephew and his friend both left their doggy bags in my car.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have an awesome "boys and hot peppers" story. Get called in the middle of the night for a vaguely described "sick call" get to the house and there are a "herd" of young late teens early twenties healthy looking young men, all laughing and carrying on. I inquire as to who is sick and called for the ambulance. One young man stepped forward (very healthy looking but wearing a bathrobe which I thought was odd given the circumstance) Well the young man procedes to tell his story of the jalepenio pepper eating contest they had just had, but seems this future president answered the "call of nature" (or so his story went I personally have other ideas of what really happened) w/o first washing his hands. He had 3 very important questions (to him anyway) 1) Would the burning ever stop? 2) Did he do any permanent damage? 3) Anything he could do to speed up the stopping of the burning. :lol: There were however not cute girls to impress.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I took some hot peppers to share at church. One teen boy, dared me to eat one. Said I would if he would. He grabbed one and took a bite and started chewing. The more saliva, the more he chewed and swallowed.

My turn, picked out one, bit it, swallowed. His mother wanted to kill me! :)

Latest posts