# 1000

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That's right... this is my 1000th post!!!

I'm a junky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

inchworm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Well, thank you!! I have taken lots of your advice!

Inchworm

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I get my advice from Pat!!! LOL

I think I had more pictures and questions then anything. :clap

Purple Strawberry

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yep, I just relaized we are the same zone so remember my username and congrats. Getting to 1000 would mean nothing to my husband but what does he know about gardening?...nothing!

TillinWithMyPeeps

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
:woot :clap

Congrats! Are you the highest poster here?

I just checked, you aren't. Yet. Give it a couple of days, you will make it there soon. :lol:

:celebrate

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Andy123 said:

I just checked, you aren't. Yet. Give it a couple of days, you will make it there soon. :lol:

LOL... I didn't even think of that, I just thought it was funny I post more here then BYC. I'm sure a dork :rolleyes: I don't think I'd like to be holding the most posts here. That would up my dorkiness too much. :barnie

TillinWithMyPeeps

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
vfem said:
Andy123 said:

LOL... I didn't even think of that, I just thought it was funny I post more here then BYC. I'm sure a dork :rolleyes: I don't think I'd like to be holding the most posts here. That would up my dorkiness too much. :barnie
Yeah, you post here more than on BYC, I thought that Golden Feather Membership would pull you back over there a little more, but, Oh well. ;)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Andy123 said:
vfem said:
Andy123 said:

Yeah, you post here more than on BYC, I thought that Golden Feather Membership would pull you back over there a little more, but, Oh well. ;)
HA! It was you?!?!?! Was it really? its killing me to know!?!?!? :D

I am over on BYC quite a bit actually, I just read over there a lot. I watch people's hatches and stuff... love it! I read probably 10x more then I post. I have a lot of PMing going on ;) Just bought some really (more then I should have spent for them) nice eggs to hatch. That's the problem being over there... I spend money! LOL :lol:

TillinWithMyPeeps

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
vfem said:
Andy123 said:
vfem said:
HA! It was you?!?!?! Was it really? its killing me to know!?!?!? :D

I am over on BYC quite a bit actually, I just read over there a lot. I watch people's hatches and stuff... love it! I read probably 10x more then I post. I have a lot of PMing going on ;) Just bought some really (more then I should have spent for them) nice eggs to hatch. That's the problem being over there... I spend money! LOL :lol:
I don't know, was it me? :hide :lol:

Latest posts