4 am Scream

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I let my dogs out about 4am this morning because my fence is only 4 feet a easy leap for coytoe I stay out with them. Some thing in my woods let out a loud scream, my 1st thought Mt Lion then Fisher Cat. I have never heard either animals cry. What ever it was my dogs wanted no part of all ran back to house. I made sure dogs water bowls full then left. As I was walking to my car some thing was crashing around in the woods. Cats are suppose to move silently, I did for a moment think Big Foot.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reminds me, haven't heard from Marshall lately. He was always on good terms with momma bigfoot and her brood.

That doesn't necessarily mean they are connected. But it doesn't mean they are not either. A deer or moose with a mountain lion riding on its back might make some noise in dry leaves.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep! I've got at least one on the far side of my pasture that gets rolling most evenings about sundown.
C R E E P Y !!!!!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
we use to get the fox cry a couple years ago when it made a den near where we have our fire pit....

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
woman posted video on you tube of fisher cat screaming. Big fight in comments over what animal it was turns out fisher may not scream at all. Lots said red fox. I just don't see my dogs fearing a fox

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I let my dogs out about 4am this morning because my fence is only 4 feet a easy leap for coytoe I stay out with them. Some thing in my woods let out a loud scream, my 1st thought Mt Lion then Fisher Cat. I have never heard either animals cry. What ever it was my dogs wanted no part of all ran back to house. I made sure dogs water bowls full then left. As I was walking to my car some thing was crashing around in the woods. Cats are suppose to move silently, I did for a moment think Big Foot.
A fisher sounds almost like a woman screaming.

Latest posts