A couple of pics, iris and comfrey (pics added)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awesome job!!!!! Cool a red mustard, is it red malabar??? I planted that this year, not a true spinach even though it is called that but I think it is in the mustard family.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your photos of the Comfrey are beautiful too. They would go well in the Wikipedia article about Comfrey. You have that Bocking14 that's sterile. I had to look that up.

Thinking about it, a person sure can tell how it is in the Borage family from the flowers.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Your photos of the Comfrey are beautiful too. They would go well in the Wikipedia article about Comfrey. You have that Bocking14 that's sterile. I had to look that up.

Thinking about it, a person sure can tell how it is in the Borage family from the flowers.
Yes it is sterile, I read how horribly invasive it was and wanted to see how useful it was for myself before "going all in" w/ an invasive type. Yes you can definately see the "family traits" lol

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
marshallsmyth, are you copying pictures from your computer, or from a photo-hosting site?
Just MHO, but I really like using Photobucket, one of my really good photo-hosting sites bc I don't have to keep all of my pictures on my computer OR on my digital camera.

Latest posts