A few pix

grove.in

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I thought I'd post a few pictures of the place...
peanut128-1.jpg

peanut132.jpg

peanut019.jpg

Picture026.jpg

peanut027.jpg

I'm shy , so I thought I'd let the pix do the talkin :lol: Peter

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow, what a plethora of plants. So gorgeous! Keep the photos coming. Photos always give other gardeners good ideas!

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Peter, those are beautiful! I'll bet it doesn't look like that now! :p The frosted look is out in my garden at the moment!

grove.in

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Aww, thanks for the compliments. It wasn't easy getting those pics without some sort of animal in them. Usually the Muscovy ducks,calls,geese or dogs are wondering about. Now there's even a free-range Llama roaming around (surprisingly he doesn't bother anything) That's why I have to put little "fences" around everything.
Yeah, we got some "real" snow last night, about 6 inches of the stuff! It's nice...I'm tired of it already ... come on SPRING!

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
grove.in said:
Aww, thanks for the compliments. It wasn't easy getting those pics without some sort of animal in them. Usually the Muscovy ducks,calls,geese or dogs are wondering about. Now there's even a free-range Llama roaming around (surprisingly he doesn't bother anything) That's why I have to put little "fences" around everything.
Yeah, we got some "real" snow last night, about 6 inches of the stuff! It's nice...I'm tired of it already ... come on SPRING!
muscovys, ducks and geese you say? Did you sneak over from the BYC too?

bluebird

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:clap YAY! You finally made it. 'Bout time you get yourself over here! :woot

Beautiful pics, btw!

grove.in

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Yup, I found my way over here from the old BYC with the help of my bud, bluebird the "gourd head".:cool:
Needless to say I have a variety of assorted poops to put under my plants , lol
Yes, those are mostly Hosts in that second pic, there's a huge White pine there ( Ivy growing up the trunk) so that provides enough shade. I also stuck in some Boxwoods, ribbon grass(in a sunken pot) and an Arborvitae hedge behind all of it. And of course, that ugly lookin statue.:rolleyes:
Peter

Latest posts