A new year~time to plant some seeds!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Will be planting the first of my seeds into 6 packs tomorrow. I'm getting a little late start but better late than never.

I will be planting 6 doz. tomatoes, 1/2 doz. cherry tomatoes, 2 doz. green bell peppers, 2 doz. hot banana peppers, 1/2 doz. jalapenos.

The rest of my seeds will be directly sown into the garden.

Anyone else starting seedlings? Anyone else completely and totally excited about a new gardening year???? :tools :bee :coolsun :weee

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I started seeds back in January - I need something growing for the gloomy days of winter.

5763_toms.jpg

I've got peppers started, too.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
IN the last couple of weeks I've started Tomatoes, 5 different kinds of slicers, 1 paste and 2 cherry. 18 plants total. 4 Thai Peppers and 6 Sweet Red Bell Peppers. I also have something like 17 red and pink gerber daisies. 6 basil plants, parsley, fennel and calendula. :rainbow-sun

Still have a few more left to plant inside, the rest are direct sown. (Which I have peas, potatoes, spinach and radish already started in the garden.) :watering

All these little sprouts are driving hubby crazy! :smack

:bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can't get serious until the middle of the month- since my "greenhouse" is the guest room- and we've got company coming!!! As soon as they pull out of the driveway, I'll put the extra bed in the attic and start growing!!!!

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I might start some Tomatoes tonight... Or peas... whatever lol, I've got nothing to do and we tend to buy plants from HD for tomatoes, and the rest direct sowed.