A Quick Garden Update - With Pics of Course!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was happily pleased with how well my large garden filled out this year since its so new. It produced more then I could dream of, and its almost time to start putting out the fall crops. Before I start clearing things I wanted to share some pictures. I also have been very pleased with what a good job my meat birds are doing clearing and fertilizing the pathways out there before we break out the tiller.

And here's Lily almost completely better and moved into her new coop all to herself. I think we're going to get her a friend so she's not lonely not being able to free range anymore. Doesn't she look amazing!!!!???

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your gardens look wonderful! I am so happy to see beautiful Lily, looking perfect! She has come along way, very quickly! It is obvious she had a super nurse... Love the meaties doing your tilling for you- one of these days, I am going to give them a try.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything is looking good, especially Lily. Her recovery is nothing short of a miracle! Good Job Nurse V

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smiles said:
ninnymary said:
Would love to be in that hammock having a glass of your sweet tea! Vfem. Mary
Aww man! You guys see so much more in pictures than I do. I had to go back and scour over the pics to find a hammock. :(
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Smiles, I didn't spot it either!

Great gardens V!

Latest posts