A Sensible & Compassionate Anti-COVID Strategy

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was so sad for a lady who works in our local food shop . I hadn't seen her for a while. Her father had a heart attack and apparently died of covid, the next month her husband who had always had breathing problems felt Ill and went into hospital, he was put into an induced coma and also died, of covid :barnie. He looked so well that last time I saw him.

Is it me or am I the only person in this place that is sick to death of the word Brexit and forgive me world because I just close my ears to the word covid. Sick sick, sick of it

Marie, between the voice changing apparatus she's using? and her accent, it's very difficult to understand most of what she's saying. I gather that the residents were generally Covid free until they had the vaccines, but now they are all getting sick with supposedly Covid? And that the staff can't report it to anyone because they are getting pressure to keep silent?

Could you fill in the gaps for us? Are they experiencing deaths over the vaccines?

Marie2020

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There is no clear guidance on self isolation. It's hard to understand this end to

Last edited: