A Sensible & Compassionate Anti-COVID Strategy

heirloomgal

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The horrifying truth from public testimony....anyone reading these accounts who feels like it's all merely coincidental have to be delusional in their thinking.

Unfortunately, I don't think this link will last long. It seems any gathering of personal stories like this anywhere is soon eliminated from social media, especially fb. A testament in and of itself.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think this link will last long. It seems any gathering of personal stories like this anywhere is soon eliminated from social media, especially fb. A testament in and of itself.
Scroll down that page and find the one that shows 800+ testimonies that someone posted....and hurry, as you are correct, they are "unpublishing" that group page as of this evening.

CDitzel

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. Someone in my family got the shot, a very healthy and energetic senior, who skis, skates, kayaks & lives a very athletic lifestyle. Three weeks post shot it was as if they had been in a car accident. Out of the blue, incredible body pains and a multitude of health problems. She is an avid gardener too, and for the first ever, can't garden. It's heartbreaking to watch. Good for you for protecting yourself. I personally would choose getting covid over getting the covid 'vaccine'.
And I forgot to mention we are in our 70's. My mother is 90 and got very sick from the vaccine, recovered and is now sick again.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can you tell me if this sounds abusive?
1f614.png

My friend's husband won’t let her visit any friends or family. He has made her stop all contact with them unless it’s on the phone or computer. He reads and censors her comments on social media.
He makes her feel like she's going crazy for thinking he’s controlling, and that she is being ungrateful. (After all, he’s only doing this because of how much he cares about her.)
He doesn’t want her going to the gym anymore, so she doesn’t go. He also doesn’t let her go to work anymore (he told her to only rely on him for income and that he will take care of her).
She's not really allowed to go out anymore, unless it’s for necessities, and when she does, he makes sure to have people guilt trip her about it and shame her for it.
He wants her to have this medical procedure done and tells her that if she does it, he will allow her more freedoms.
He constantly says he's only doing all of this because he cares... he is just doing it for her own good.
Oh wait....did I say husband? I meant the government.
My bad.
You have been conditioned to be outraged if another person did this to their spouse, but be passive & compliant when it comes to our government.
Please wake up!
1f614.png

heirloomgal

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Can you tell me if this sounds abusive?
1f614.png

My friend's husband won’t let her visit any friends or family. He has made her stop all contact with them unless it’s on the phone or computer. He reads and censors her comments on social media.
He makes her feel like she's going crazy for thinking he’s controlling, and that she is being ungrateful. (After all, he’s only doing this because of how much he cares about her.)
He doesn’t want her going to the gym anymore, so she doesn’t go. He also doesn’t let her go to work anymore (he told her to only rely on him for income and that he will take care of her).
She's not really allowed to go out anymore, unless it’s for necessities, and when she does, he makes sure to have people guilt trip her about it and shame her for it.
He wants her to have this medical procedure done and tells her that if she does it, he will allow her more freedoms.
He constantly says he's only doing all of this because he cares... he is just doing it for her own good.
Oh wait....did I say husband? I meant the government.
My bad.
You have been conditioned to be outraged if another person did this to their spouse, but be passive & compliant when it comes to our government.
Please wake up!
1f614.png
What an amazing way to express the present situation.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My daughters friend who is a high risk pregnancy was told by her doctor to get the vaccine. They had just checked the baby the week prior to her getting the vaccine and 1 week later she had an emergency c-section 6 weeks early and her baby is struggling to survive in the NICU. I just dont understand why with all the things that have come out about problems with pregnant women that a doctor would tell her to get the Vaccine or for that matter why she would do it. So very sad
I have heard about a lot of women losing their babies. This makes me so mad. I thought they were not to even give pregnant women that vaccine.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I heard THEY whoever THEY are saying the 22% holding out not getting vaccinated should be punished. I looked into it and it is more like 75% of the country says NO WAY. They are lying and pushing this on people, making them feel like they are bad people for not being vaccinated. When all is over and found out, I hope these scientists and whoever pushed these lies all go to jail and get PUNISHED for MURDER.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
As was said during watergate, Follow the money.

I’ve tested positive for antigens (Red Cross) and got the 2 vaccines. Why? To shut up people like my wife who is convinced it is going to kill her. Mean while small businesses destroyed, people were divided with anger, and chem companies made record profits from this and increasing the prices of older meds.

heirloomgal

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
As was said during watergate, Follow the money.

I’ve tested positive for antigens (Red Cross) and got the 2 vaccines. Why? To shut up people like my wife who is convinced it is going to kill her. Mean while small businesses destroyed, people were divided with anger, and chem companies made record profits from this and increasing the prices of older meds.
Wisdom.

Latest posts