A Sensible & Compassionate Anti-COVID Strategy

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So I go to Tractor Supply for horse wormer and it is all locked up. Why? I was told because people are taking it for Covid 19. What? That's crazy.

But y'all know me, and I had to check it out. Turns out that there is ivermectin pills for people! I never knew..... I thought it was just worming treatment for animals! The articles I read were adamant to NOT take the horse wormer, reminding people that it is for a 1200 pound horse. Well DUH! I give it to sheep and pigs. There is measured markers on it for determining weight. Don't worry, I'm not taking horse wormer, apple flavored or not. LOL

This is very interesting, a lot of vitamins and boosting immune systems.

covid.us.org

What To Take If You Have Covid-19

Many persons with Covid-19 find themselves at home, with relatively mild symptoms, and the doctor has not given them any medications. What should you do? What can you take? What To Do * If you thin…
covid.us.org
covid.us.org

www.medpagetoday.com

Ivermectin for COVID-19: Worth a Shot?

Evidence base limited, including one withdrawn study with Surgisphere data
www.medpagetoday.com
www.medpagetoday.com

swprs.org

On the Treatment of Covid-19

A Covid-19 early treatment protocol.
swprs.org
swprs.org

www.newsmax.com

Australian Professor: Ivermectin 'Amazingly Successful' in Killing Coronavirus

An Australian drug known as Ivermectin, which is already in use throughout the world to treat parasitic conditions, is showing great results in killing coronavirus in studies involving patients, according to Sky News."Because I'm involved in developing these in the U.S....
www.newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com

nypost.com

Cheap hair lice drug may cut risk of COVID-19 death by 80 percent: study

Earlier studies have found similarly promising results.
nypost.com
nypost.com

Schemes or Protocols – Ivermectin for COVID-19

covid19ivermectin.info
covid19ivermectin.info

And just because I found this:

www.mycancerstory.rocks

Home | Get Busy Living

www.mycancerstory.rocks
www.mycancerstory.rocks

Madhouse Pullet

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I feel like I'm one of those scared Americans. I have a lot of doubt on both sides but fear has controlled me for 8 months.
2 of my boys (ages 11 & 5) haven't gone anywhere, really. My bonus son goes back & forth between mom & us, and my niece visits her dad. With those risks, I've been trying to keep it safe for everyone else but I fight myself constantly.
I let my 5 yr old join my bonus sons (and his mom) roller derby team just to give us something "normal" but, no one seems to wear masks there.
We've been safe otherwise but I won't lie, I am scared, and sick & tired of being scared but... feeling trapped by my own fear.
I'm that kind of person who worries too much. My 11 yr old son has an unusual epileptic disorder, due to a chromosome-deletion, that causes him to have seizures with a low grade fever, and has been known to cause him to lose skills in speech, fine and gross motor skills, etc. Whenever I think my fear is silly, my anxiety tells me it's not because I'm scared my son getting the flu every year and to imagine him getting COVID, I just cant imagine what I would do.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i try not to dwell on things i cannot control, i'm also a worrier at times, better if i can find things to read and ways to keep busy so i don't dwell on things like that. another thing i do is not watch a lot of news when i am tired or feeling vulnerable. just take time outs and do other things. i'm so glad i don't live with someone who has to have the tv news on all the time. when i do check the news it is only quickly and looking for things i want to read more about. current news positive events can also help balance out the constant negative drama that some news outlets seem to push all the time.

Madhouse Pullet

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
i try not to dwell on things i cannot control, i'm also a worrier at times, better if i can find things to read and ways to keep busy so i don't dwell on things like that. another thing i do is not watch a lot of news when i am tired or feeling vulnerable. just take time outs and do other things. i'm so glad i don't live with someone who has to have the tv news on all the time. when i do check the news it is only quickly and looking for things i want to read more about. current news positive events can also help balance out the constant negative drama that some news outlets seem to push all the time.
I completely agree. I like watching the news to be informed but I had to take a step back. I was getting angry with every little thing anyone did that could potentially put us at risk. We wear masks, we use sanitizer, and we don't do much if we feel under the weather. I am just trying to not let my fears "stop us from living" at the same time.

I love watching On The Road with Steve Hartman :D

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel like I'm one of those scared Americans. I have a lot of doubt on both sides but fear has controlled me for 8 months.
2 of my boys (ages 11 & 5) haven't gone anywhere, really. My bonus son goes back & forth between mom & us, and my niece visits her dad. With those risks, I've been trying to keep it safe for everyone else but I fight myself constantly.
I let my 5 yr old join my bonus sons (and his mom) roller derby team just to give us something "normal" but, no one seems to wear masks there.
We've been safe otherwise but I won't lie, I am scared, and sick & tired of being scared but... feeling trapped by my own fear.
I'm that kind of person who worries too much. My 11 yr old son has an unusual epileptic disorder, due to a chromosome-deletion, that causes him to have seizures with a low grade fever, and has been known to cause him to lose skills in speech, fine and gross motor skills, etc. Whenever I think my fear is silly, my anxiety tells me it's not because I'm scared my son getting the flu every year and to imagine him getting COVID, I just cant imagine what I would do.
With a child with such dramatic health issues you certainly can be forgiven for a lot of worrying. If you can hold on for a bit longer, I hope the vaccines will be effective and available. Children are the vectors for the vulnerable.