Ad fresh cycle causing reply interruptions

NorthwoodsHens&Chicks

Leafing Out
Reaction score
The ad recycle length is about 15 sec. when attempting to reply to a post the refresh on the ad interrupts my typing, loses cursor and I must tap to reset cursor in order to continue the reply. This is repetitive like I said, every 15 sec. I occasionally have this issue with BYC, but not to the frequency here. I use iPhone iOS.
Any way to get rid of the ads?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the post!

The ad recycle length is about 15 sec.
I believe the ad-company we use for display ads has a refresh rate set to 30 seconds, and I just verified that with a few ads while I was typing. If you're seeing something different than 30 seconds, then we'll need to determine if that's just happening to you, or also other users.

when attempting to reply to a post the refresh on the ad interrupts my typing, loses cursor and I must tap to reset cursor in order to continue the reply. This is repetitive like I said, every 15 sec. I occasionally have this issue with BYC, but not to the frequency here. I use iPhone iOS.
I've seen some typing / cursor issues from time to time, but not with any regularity. Are others seeing this consistently?

Those with refresh times under 30 seconds and/or with cursor issues, please reply with your browser version, how long the issue(s) have been happening, etc.

Latest posts