Anyone About ATV ?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy it says it WILL NOT tear up ground. If you can figure out how to add a hitch it will pull a garden cart and then some.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ours has a hitch and I drag all kinds of things around with it. We have a small trailer ( 4x4) that I load up with hay and feed bags, garden debris, manure, small boulders, you name it. I just have to be careful to load the heaviest stuff over the trailer axle because the ATV can't take a lot of weight on the hitch.
Looks like a good deal. I'd buy it for $1000.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
That can for sure pull a cart, so can a garden tractor, that would come at a lower price.
Be sure to let us know if you pick that up.

The girls have tractors, lawn tractors, they can pull a small trailer with bales of hay, manure or whatever.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Understand it is belt driven so it will pull whatever the belt can withstand. Belt will break (or slip) before you run out of power. Understand used can be more expensive than new if parts are worn out. Generator can be $300-500, starter could be worse. Battery-$100, you get the idea. If it has been used for mudding, could have some tranny problems. Buy it cheap, buyer beware. Ask to see title as could be stolen. Not trying to scare you.

Friend bought a used Polaris Ranger, got it home and put over $700 in it-son is mechanic so not sure of normal cost. Bought it cheap enough he was fine.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol you have know idea how right you are !!! Not going to look at it only 2 wheel drive, gets pretty muddy down around pond. Have a old sears tractor from the 70s might look into restoring it.

Latest posts