Anyone BBQ For Fathers Day ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Middle of June in NY is prefect BBQ weather. Every fathers day my mom would have a BBQ to celebrate the day. I miss that tradition. I am lucky to still have my dad. Sat night my sister and her family are taking dad out to dinner, Sun I am taking him to lunch. I am hoping he agrees to got to Texas BBQ but I doubt that will happen. There is a small diner that is the only place he eat at now a days. What are your plans for fathers day

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Middle of June in NY is prefect BBQ weather. Every fathers day my mom would have a BBQ to celebrate the day. I miss that tradition. I am lucky to still have my dad. Sat night my sister and her family are taking dad out to dinner, Sun I am taking him to lunch. I am hoping he agrees to got to Texas BBQ but I doubt that will happen. There is a small diner that is the only place he eat at now a days. What are your plans for fathers day
What's wrong with you personally throwing a steak down onto a grill in your backyard and serving it with all his favorite drinks to your dad and family. :cool:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
call Dad on the phone, not sure he'll pick up. no grilling out here or BBQ, we go to my brother's place for that once in a while during the summer.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
What's wrong with you personally throwing a steak down onto a grill in your backyard and serving it with all his favorite drinks to your dad and family. :cool:
Do you remember when I tried to host Thanksgiving and posted photos of the fire dept in my kitchen ?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
My sister and I are taking Dad to his favorite little local diner.
I would LOVE to host a BBQ... but there is this issue about my family... and meat... :confused:

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Do you remember when I tried to host Thanksgiving and posted photos of the fire dept in my kitchen ?
Yea, I remember.... but the firemen need a break from their own firehouse BBQ to practice putting out fires , rescue drills and hone first aid skills. They need to earn their keep. :lol: Also, your dad needs new stories to tell his buddies. ;) Then too, we all here need another good story to share among our friends. :cool: :cool:

Latest posts