Anyone Have Smart Red Phone ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have Reds name and address I sent her a note about 2 weeks ago asking she let me know she is ok. Never heard back from her. Tried to get her number from information its not listed. Getting very worried something happened to her. What was her husbands first name ?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would have to search for addresses and more complete names in my PM's ...

because I have forgotten ;). This might help for telephone#. Of course, it could be Robert or Robin, like my uncle Robin :).

our son, Rob
Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, @lindseyolson, to the gang. It's pretty quiet here, but there are folks ready and willing to help if asked.

She was somewhat active on the remodel forum but that was her last post in March. She was "last seen" on TEG in April but that was long after her last post.

Marshall is off doing other-than-TEG things. The move from his home and gardens was quite disruptive. And then, his serious health problems.

@hoodat had the same move and, maybe, even more serious health problems. Be well, Billy!

Red was on a very rough track for quite awhile.

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
OK, Smart Red said to expect her to stop by sometime next week. :thumbsup
She has been going through a lot lately, especially now that this is coming up on the 2nd anniversary of her husband's passing.
But she says things are improving----and her being a private person, I didn't press and she probably wouldn't want me to say more.
But just know that she will show up again soon. :weee

Latest posts