Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
OK, after a looooooong time belonging to both BYC and now TEG, I have finally figured out how to create an avatar. :gig It wasn't all that hard, so I have no idea what I was all psyched out about!

P.S. Did you know that when you spell check "looooooong" the first word on the list is "lobotomizing"? :lol:

Somehow that seems apropos.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good job, BB's!

But since you've got a word game goin' - - what do the following words have in common with your avatar?
silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon, and discombobulate.

(And, ya gotta give it just a little thought before you do any googling. ;))

Steve

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
LOL. I had to look it up after thinking about it for a while. :p

I took that picture today in my garden. My tree is FULL of blossoms! And, one more month until I get to make some fresh squeezed OJ!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Gosh!

I can remember my first venture to southern Arizona. It was about the 1st of November here and snowing. By the time I got to Phoenix, the weather was warm and beautiful. And, the citrus trees were covered with fruit!!

It isn't the 1st of November but it's snowing . . . There's a good inch on the ground again and another inch or 2 in the forecast. Funny how I was just thinking yesterday afternoon how the last patch of white on the lawn was almost melted from the last Spring snow storm. That storm moved thru 7 days ago . . . now this :he.

I saw a pair of blue birds this week!!! First I've seen in a number of years! They would look very nice in your orange tree, BB's.

Steve

Carri

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Backyard Buddies said:
P.S. Did you know that when you spell check "looooooong" the first word on the list is "lobotomizing"? :lol:

Somehow that seems apropos.
Are you drunk?

:gig

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
digitS' said:
I can remember my first venture to southern Arizona. It was about the 1st of November here and snowing. By the time I got to Phoenix, the weather was warm and beautiful. And, the citrus trees were covered with fruit!!
It is odd that way. A thousand and a half miles can make a HUGE difference in the weather. My inlaws live not too far from you (Tri-Cities, WA) so we do a bit of weather comparing in our conversations. I've been there in December/January and in the Summer - so I know all about your wild weather swings!

digitS' said:
I saw a pair of blue birds this week!!! First I've seen in a number of years! They would look very nice in your orange tree, BB's.
Ohhh. Blue birds are cool! They don't "grow" here so I always enjoy them when I've visiting other parts of the country. They would probably look great in the orange tree!

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Carri.[/quote said:
Are you drunk?
:gig
:lol: Not me. Are you? :weee Oh, that's right. You had iced tea!

That was great fun meeting you guys! You have to come back out (yes, and bring the horse manure!) and hang out with us again. Next time you can drop manure then head straight to Tustin Brewery with us! And next time we won't break any traffic laws to do so!

Latest posts