Beauty in Decay

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I had a giant banana squash in the basement and decided to cook it up, as one end was starting to rot. When I cut the rotten end off, I was quite surprised to find it was fluorescent pink inside. It is even somewhat heart-shaped! I never saw this before. I hope it isn't deadly poison, as I ate and/or froze the rest of this candy sweet squash.
image.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I checked for photos of the inside of banana squash. Didn't see anything so colorful. Keep posting, Bucka. We'll be watching how you are feeling right along with you.

Er . . um . . . ah . . . one of us would like to know if anyone else joined you in the feast? Any chance you poisoned anyone with your questionable squash?

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:eek:

DH hates squash, so I am the only one who consumed it!

I think I might have the flu, or something, as I have been feverish for two days, well before my squash consumption. Hard to tell if I have any new symptoms at this point. Maybe that pink substance has some medicinal properties...

If my fever continues on, maybe I should bring the bright pink squash piece along with me to the doctor's office. That would certainly cause a stir! :lol:

POW thread?

Latest posts