Big Day for us!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today my gardening pal, best friend, DH and I, celebrate our 49th year of marriage! How do those years go by so fast?:love

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:bouquet Yes, Congratulations! :bouquet

We are going to have to work hard to remember this date in June - next year! (Just to let your DH know so he won't forget the really, really big one :D!)

Steve

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks! I thought I would change my avitar to our anniversary pic, since its small enough so as to not scare anyone lol.:ep

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
WOW! Congrats! :throw

I don't know if hubby and I will make it that long before one of us kills the other. At least I can bury him in my garden. ;) :lol:

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Happy Happy Anniversary 4! That's quite a milestone and still be friends. Congratulations! :bouquet
Yup, we were introduced on a blind date of all things! Still best friends, its is scary how fast these years have gone by.!!!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
WOW! Congrats! :throw

I don't know if hubby and I will make it that long before one of us kills the other. At least I can bury him in my garden. ;) :lol:
:yuckyuck
That is too funny, you can tell we are all died in the wool gardners cant you :)
You wont kill each other.. its too much fun having someone to challenge you.. besides, it sure would be boring if you agreed on everything.

i_am2bz

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
vfem said:
Hmmm...how well would he compost, vfem? :lol:

(Congrats, 4gb!)

Latest posts