Bought An Awsome Book Called The Hostapedia by Mark Zilis

keith25

Sprout
Reaction score
I bought this huge book called the hostapedia encyclopedia of all hostas.This book weighs about 9-10 pounds and has about 1100 - 1200 pages.These things sell normally for $79.00 to $95.00 and I got mine for $35 plus shipping.A great price for all that information and just wanted to pass it on to other hosta lovers.A person can check it out at Melvins Vintage Goodies at blujay marketplace .I love this book so I think I'll buy a couple as gifts for this coming christmas.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
keith25 said:
I bought this huge book called the hostapedia encyclopedia of all hostas.This book weighs about 9-10 pounds and has about 1100 - 1200 pages.These things sell normally for $79.00 to $95.00 and I got mine for $35 plus shipping.A great price for all that information and just wanted to pass it on to other hosta lovers.A person can check it out at Melvins Vintage Goodies at blujay marketplace .I love this book so I think I'll buy a couple as gifts for this coming christmas.
WOW, I am really just getting into Hosta. I may check this book out or have you put me on your Christmas gift list! LOL. Thanks for the tip.
Oh... :frow and :welcome

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well shoot... I looked and I bought! Thanks for the great tip. I love a bargain. ;)

keith25

Sprout
Reaction score
That's great,hope you enjoy it as much as me and who doesn't love a bargain!!:cool:

Latest posts