Bragging Collage Basketball

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The youngest of my nieces and nephews is Casey. She loves playing basketball and is very good. She was top player on her high school team. Now 2nd year in collage and playing. Early in the week I got a tx from her, being her birthday is far away this was unusual . She said I have never seen her play, sat she had a game near me. Nynack collage is 20 mins away game started at 1pm I close at 12 noon. I told her I would be there. I do flake out at family gathering a lot. She did not think I would come. I made the game she played well they won she made half of her teams points. It was nice knowing she wanted me there.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2018-2-11_15-56-14.png
casey

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your being a good uncle, I have a nephew senior in high school and is going to state for wrestling. We go to some of his matches but state championship is on west side of state so not going to make it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sometimes we don't realize how much being there means to these kids. I always asked my niece for her travel schedule. We always went to one that was about 1.45 minutes away and spend the night. We always had a great time going out to dinner with them and watching the games.

Mary