Burned Offering !

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
My wife must think that I am a God .... last night for dinner, she gave me a burned offering. Sizzling HOT blackend lamb chops that were cooked to rare perfection and OOoooooooh so good and tender. :drool :drool :thumbsup

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
that sounds delicious. I set out 2 rib eye steaks for supper tonight. I thought about lamb chops, but decided to save them for later.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My wife must think that I am a God .... last night for dinner, she gave me a burned offering. Sizzling HOT blackend lamb chops that were cooked to rare perfection and OOoooooooh so good and tender. :drool :drool :thumbsup

Double :drool:drool :drool:drool, I love lamb, don't have it often, too darn expensive up here but for a special occasion I'll do a rack of lamb or lamb chops Greek style on the grill. Darn you, now you've got me craving some.

Annette

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Double :drool:drool :drool:drool, I love lamb, don't have it often, too darn expensive up here but for a special occasion I'll do a rack of lamb or lamb chops Greek style on the grill. Darn you, now you've got me craving some.

Annette
Now you are starting to understand the deviousness of the “pea Pickers”. Now I want lamb......

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I raised lambs by the hundreds per year ... I would throw BBQs of whole lamb every fall for up to a 100 guests, many of them were also University Ag. researchers from foreign countries. Even those that could taste wool if they ate lamb, never left without having 2 or more helpings. :drool :celebrate :thumbsup Now, go out and have a nice HOT plate of lamb. :)

Latest posts