Can't Post Pictures to Aol Mail

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have always been able to post pictures from my phone to my aol email and then download them to post on TEG. For some reason it's not letting me do that anymore. The pictures are not loading to my email. I know aol is antiquated but I've never had any problems with it. I thought it might be a system glitch so I tried it again today. Nope, nothing.

Anyone know what is going on or I'm doing wrong now?

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
What you are doing is sending them to your mailbox, downloading them later to your pc or other device, and uploading them to TEG - right?

I do that, although I try to do most everything so I don't forget how to do it later ... :)

What do you think about just uploading it straight from your picture storage on your phone directly to TEG, Mary? If you find it difficult to use your phone for sending some words with it - I do - just use TEG's "save" and come back later on the pc or your other device. It will be waiting for you.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, you are right. I down load the picture to my pc from my email. I know I'm probably doing it the long way but it works for me.

I've tried using my phone to post directly to TEG but the picture keeps coming out sideways. How do I correct that? I just thought that TEG was not mobile friendly.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah. Well, you may not have a picture editor in your phone, Mary.

That would be the way I'd do it but ... dang, it's tedious messing with such a tiny thing ...

Maybe it's time you left AOL behind (or, complimented) ... don't know, I never had AOL. Back in the dial-up daze - I had and have stayed with Yahoo. Later, I also went with an outfit called "inbox dot com." Once, I jumped briefly at hotmail because I could send pictures in the text! Now, that's common ... DW has gmail.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
But it still doesn't explain why I can't do them through AOL anymore. Unless they've changed something.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been feeling "pressured" to get apps.

Thinking about the corporation's advantage for us having their app, bugs me :confused:. You know, you allow them a lot when you do that. After downloading, what are they doing with all that control of your device?

I don't like sounding paranoid but we know that we have been giving away our privacy through the internet for years. What's next? Since I'm so naive about any of this -- what's now?!

The biggest generator for the concern is - why the pressure? It seems more than accidental or as any convenience for them or us. They want locked-in customers and to know everything they can about those customers. Yep.

Steve

Latest posts