Changing Member Name

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No.

Remember that ford across Latah Creek and the road that connects to it with your family name that I told you about many years ago? Remember the little town with your given name that is close by that road and on a tributary to that creek? (I can refresh your memory if you have forgotten with a DM.) I think of You when I am in the area. These locations are not all that far from where I live and I pass by now & then, usually on pleasant, recreational drives.

The ford and road were of historical significance long before white Americans arrived here 170 years ago. History cannot be changed.

;) Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like Digit's honest answer. It arrives with a friendly savor. I don't like flowerbug's questionable answer with an unreferenced affirmative and an allusion to an, um, melting. That's my natural response. I do recall the days of 1968. I painted my 1961 comet with flowers, and they never um, melted as times changed. Kept the flower car until repairing it got too expensive. I am considering painting my outback to match the tie-dye t shirt I presently have on.

As far as reaction goes, i went to a booth today, double masked, and gave the unmasked people in it a most pretty flowering cherry twig, quietly saying that i loved my mother, and I try to love your mother, and hope she lives long. that is why I wear a mask.

That will not, um, melt.

Call me Proud Snowflake.

Kiki

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Go to your account details and click the change button next to your name.
Screenshot_20210206-210829.png
Screenshot_20210206-211002.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm naturally leery and twitchy of anyone referencing politics or current events - nothing personal just a bad family history which has gotten worse in recent times. :(