Cherokee still growing bigger...

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am starting to think Cherokee will be bigger than our last dog, Spartacus, who was a 150lb beastie.

Here is a comparison photo of him from the time we got him, until a few days ago.

1 18 to 3 20 2015 email.JPG

He loves to roll out in the dirt! We have two huge pine trees in the backyard that are full of little pollen pods! So the ground is covered with them. And they stick quite nicely in Cherokee's puppy fluff!

After Bath 01 email.JPG

He is finally going into his crate at night without a fuss. Now if he would sleep through the night that would be great! He gets me up faithfully at 3:00 am to get a drink and go out to tinkle.

frontiergirl53

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I am starting to think Cherokee will be bigger than our last dog, Spartacus, who was a 150lb beastie.

Here is a comparison photo of him from the time we got him, until a few days ago.

View attachment 6712

He loves to roll out in the dirt! We have two huge pine trees in the backyard that are full of little pollen pods! So the ground is covered with them. And they stick quite nicely in Cherokee's puppy fluff!

View attachment 6713
He is finally going into his crate at night without a fuss. Now if he would sleep through the night that would be great! He gets me up faithfully at 3:00 am to get a drink and go out to tinkle.
Ugh, we have that pollen here too! :barnie

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think all that fur makes GP's look bigger than they are. I bet he won't catch Spartacus in the Height or weight dept. ;)

Latest posts