Cousin Kristina was chosen ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
1582604291987.png

Weekly contributor, Miss Boston 2020 Kristina Ayanian (Photo: Hovig Papazian)
WATERTOWN, Mass.—There’s a new queen in town. Weekly contributor and Burlington native Kristina Ayanian is Miss Boston 2020.

“While I was getting crowned, I thought I was in a dream,” said Ayanian following Sunday evening’s sold-out competition in the ballroom of the Omni Parker House in downtown Boston. “I will never forget hearing my mom and the rest of my family and friends cheering in the audience. I am filled with so much love and gratitude.”

The 22 year-old Bentley University graduate and St. Stephen’s Armenian Elementary School alumna is the first Armenian in the history of the preliminary competition of the Miss America Organization to win the title and the $1,000 scholarship. “I am so honored to be representing the Armenian community. This is only the beginning,” said Ayanian, who is now one step closer to the Miss America competition. Ayanian has been part of the pageantry circuit since she was a little girl. She previously served as Miss Massachusetts’ Outstanding Teen (2013) and Miss Boston Preteen (2008).

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 34439

Weekly contributor, Miss Boston 2020 Kristina Ayanian (Photo: Hovig Papazian)
WATERTOWN, Mass.—There’s a new queen in town. Weekly contributor and Burlington native Kristina Ayanian is Miss Boston 2020.

“While I was getting crowned, I thought I was in a dream,” said Ayanian following Sunday evening’s sold-out competition in the ballroom of the Omni Parker House in downtown Boston. “I will never forget hearing my mom and the rest of my family and friends cheering in the audience. I am filled with so much love and gratitude.”

The 22 year-old Bentley University graduate and St. Stephen’s Armenian Elementary School alumna is the first Armenian in the history of the preliminary competition of the Miss America Organization to win the title and the $1,000 scholarship. “I am so honored to be representing the Armenian community. This is only the beginning,” said Ayanian, who is now one step closer to the Miss America competition. Ayanian has been part of the pageantry circuit since she was a little girl. She previously served as Miss Massachusetts’ Outstanding Teen (2013) and Miss Boston Preteen (2008).

sweet! :)