cwhit590 Gets Creative

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I seen that the other day. Amazing work!

I am wondering about the paintings in the background of the post that has his picture in it.

Caleb did you also paint those pictures?

Joe

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
My hens can lay eggs like that! Of course, the artwork is beyond them ;)!

I might be able to build that birdhouse shown in the painting . . . .

Caleb is probably at work right now - - let's talk more about him!

Caleb. Funny how names indicate birth years (decades). Where do you suppose they come from? Social Security Baby Names by Decades, you can select decades back to 1880.

We could talk about my brother, Ryan. He is nearly as old as Ryan O'Neal so he predates "Love Story" by about 25 years.

You might think that Caleb was a popular name 100 years ago - not so. There it is down there at #787 out of the 1,000. Yep, just ahead of Ignatius. Caleb doesn't show up again until the 1970's, I guess. Much better appreciated in the current decade and based on that, I think we can safely bet that the "average Caleb" is about 11 ;)!

Steve

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Very creative... beautiful work! I would buy them! :cool:

Painting art has got to be a natural talent!
I consider myself quite a crafty person, but put a paint brush in my hand and I am totally bewildered.

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow...thanks everyone! You found my egg art Natalie (simple life)! :D

Joe - I did make the paintings in the pic...I posted some other examples of my drawings in that thread too.

digitS - You were right! I was workin'. Hmm....I guess I'm a little ahead of the "average Caleb"...;)

Lavender - I may try to sell some eventually! :D

I like hearing everyone's feedback about the eggs...it helps me know which ones to keep working on in the future. I'm having fun right now coming up with ideas and trying new designs....but I have to focus!!! Christmas is like 7 weeks away!!! :ep

Latest posts