Dad Scared the S**t Out of Me

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Every Sunday after work I take my father out to dinner. I let myself into his house tonight, didn't find him in the den watching TV. I went into his bedroom and found him face down on the floor next to his bed. Finding him like that I panicked and almost threw up. Then I saw he was moving, when I called his name he said WHAT. I said did you fall, which he replied no the dogs ball rolled under the bed she driving me crazy see if you can reach it. Should have made him pick up dinner check for scaring me.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Every Sunday after work I take my father out to dinner. I let myself into his house tonight, didn't find him in the den watching TV. I went into his bedroom and found him face down on the floor next to his bed. Finding him like that I panicked and almost threw up. Then I saw he was moving, when I called his name he said WHAT. I said did you fall, which he replied no the dogs ball rolled under the bed she driving me crazy see if you can reach it. Should have made him pick up dinner check for scaring me.
You are a good son.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've done things like that.

The plan wasn't to scare anybody.

It's just life. Puts you in weird situations at times. Others react to the weirdness. He should apologized and given you a hug. Here's one, NyBoy, if he forgot: :hugs And, I'm sorry.

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep, they do give you scares like that now and then. So glad it was only the dogs ball this time. Love him and laugh at these things. Every day with him is precious. :hugs

Latest posts