Daughter says, "try Pinterest"

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, I'm not going to put this picture on a Pinterest board - it was just one that made me smile :):

4989_puddle_jumper.jpg

This isn't DD and she isn't very close to this age. In fact, she has been hoping to buy a house for several years now. I have been encouraging her to talk to her banker about building a home. My thinking is that if he (her friend's father) can swing the deal she may be able to get almost exactly what she wants in a house and . . . important "and" . . . have one that can have a room or 2 added on as her family and resources grow.

Those additions aren't always so easily done. I was talking to a friend about this yesterday and using my own house as an example. It would be easy to add a room onto this house . . . onto the living room! That won't work! Especially since it would have to sit where it would block access to the backyard! Where an additional room would make sense would require a complete rerouting of plumbing and electrical service to the house! The cost would probably double!

So, I've been sending pictures of houses to her phone - mostly, just hoping to inspire her own search. She said "Put them on an Pinterest Page!" Huh?! Is that silly, or what?

Steve

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is one cute kid. :)

Stay away from Pinterest, Steve! Oh my...we'd never see you again! LOL

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pinterest is crack! I highly recommend it! They have a wonderful gardening section, just sayin...

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Let me just say I LOVE PINTREST!!! You should see my garden board and herb board, oh! and my Cottage Dreams board and my Wonderful Things board and my beekeeping board. . .

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hope no cute little kid comes along and jumps on me!
Poodle.jpg

So, you are saying,

I might find Pinterest to be a real treat, eh?

Steve

Latest posts