Daylily, 'Catherine Woodbury'

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey there,

This is for Joe, well actually this is for Eby! I included this in that box I sent with the Epiphyllum. :frow

Catherine Woodbury , Daylily

1zyy78g.jpg

I sure hope it makes it without the Feds going crazy on it!

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That is beautiful Ron.

I hope they don't lock the poor plants up in Guantanamo Bay.

Eby will love this, not to mention I love it already!

Thanks my friend; Joe

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
That is beautiful Ron.

I hope they don't lock the poor plants up in Guantanamo Bay.

Eby will love this, not to mention I love it already!

Thanks my friend; Joe
Oh that is too funny! I'm sorry, its not supposed to be funny... but to see how serious and panicky people are these days. Total fear... totally freaking about everything... even strong smells in boxes. Like someone doesn't know the smell of garlic or something?! Sheesh!

That is a gorgeous lily Ron... love it!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah,

Like when does a flower become our enemy! I am guessing about the same time our Government becomes our enemy!

LOL, I wonder when that will happen...ummmmmmmmm!

Ron

So Catherine Woodbury is one of those colors that everyone has a different description for. Some say pink, some cannot name a color. I think it is because the center of the flower does that fluorescent green/yellow, and it throws off the color.

These are huge growers so give it space and it will triple the size in less than a year. You might think about a darker backdrop so when it blooms the flowers just glow!

I know this will arrive safely, something tells me the Post Office made a big to-do about nothing and since they are a Private Institution and not Governmental at all, in the slightest, that Homeland Security will Fine them if they forced everyone's hands into some big 'nothing'. I heard that each fine can range from $5000 to $8000 bucks.

So Eby, if you need any space Hon you just shovel all that other stuff closer to the fence so the Neighbors can pull it! LOL

Ron :lol:

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Eby asks, "A shovel, whats a shovel?" :lol:

This will be great! I will make lots of growing room for this gem!
More reading I guess. How is she as far as light and heat go? :caf

Thanks ; Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
As the name goes "Daylily"...So full sun, no bother...just the toughest weed you can find!

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
As the name goes "Daylily"...So full sun, no bother...just the toughest weed you can find!

Ron
I looked around and it is an easy Lily to grow.
That will be nice as I have wild Daylily all over.They all bloom for one day but there is hundreds of them all over the place. They look almost like grass, but I know what they are when I weed. I don't let anyone pull weeds with me, as if that is a big problem. LOL

Latest posts