Diamond In The Roughage

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well this is a 1st, client dropped off puppy she bought from me for boarding. She was meeting friends for dinner had her jewelry laid out . She came out of the shower to her puppy eating something, before she could get it he swallowed. She then realized one of her diamond ear rings was missing, she is sure thats what puppy ate. Puppy will be staying with me till I retrieve diamond ear ring.:barnie You have to watch a puppy at all times.:he wish me luck

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
NyBoy, my barber has 3 little dogs. Really nice dogs, but maybe not that nice.

I take out my hearing aids and put them in my shirt pocket. After the haircut, I get lots of canine attention taking the aids out and getting them back in my ears ..!

you probably saw this video a couple of days ago:

Sookie and the Egg.

Steve

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
My dog has a bad habit of eating used tissues. I have noticed poo with the paper wrapped around it. MAYBE, just like when they eat a wild rabbit, the earring will be surrounded by...something "else." That is how dogs can consume soft prey bones and not get the bone protruding in the intestines.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Back in my boarding days we had a lab leave us something that looked pretty terrifying at first. Lola was infamous for eating EVERYTHING, including a couple of steps off the back deck and some of the siding off of the house, so we never quite knew what to expect when she stayed with us. One day I was doing the 'first thing in the morning pooper scoop run' and saw what looked like a chewed up snake in her run. Long, lumpy, coiled up, slimy.... It wasn't until I got up the nerve to get close enough to poke it with the pooper scooper that I realized it was a poop filled/covered pair of pantyhose! She was one LUCKY dog that it passed through without binding up somewhere.
Over all those years... I don't recall finding (or even looking for) anything valuable in all those tons of poo. Good luck getting that earring back.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
recovered part of it this am unfortunately not the expensive part
upload_2018-2-7_8-51-50.png

Latest posts