Don't Piss Me Off

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My nephew was suppose to take my father to the store Sat. He never showed up or called, I ended taking my dad yesterday before dinner. He told me he forgot about taking grandpa to store. Clients had spent weekend in city for gay pride, when they picked up their dog they gave me pride stickers. My nephew stopped by to borrow a weed wacker a few minutes ago. While he was in shed I went out and put a gay pride sticker on his back bumper. I waved and smiled as he pulled out driveway clueless.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
My nephew was suppose to take my father to the store Sat. He never showed up or called, I ended taking my dad yesterday before dinner. He told me he forgot about taking grandpa to store. Clients had spent weekend in city for gay pride, when they picked up their dog they gave me pride stickers. My nephew stopped by to borrow a weed wacker a few minutes ago. While he was in shed I went out and put a gay pride sticker on his back bumper. I waved and smiled as he pulled out driveway clueless.
Revenge feels sweet, doesn't it? :p

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Please........... How many gay people does your nephew hang with?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I txed him all day Sat no way he could have forgot, he didn't want to take grandpa to store. Not that I totally blame him, my dad lived though the Depression, when he needs to buy something he has to go to 4 or 5 stores to see who has the lowest price. What he doesn't figure in is the gas money spent driving all over or the hours wasted.