Excuses, too; or thinkin' won't get it dun.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
All of it by now is from cuttings. I have purchased rosemary plants (Rex) twice over the last dozen years. The last time may have been when I gave up trying to keep it alive in the basement thru the winter. A 50% survival rate is kind of discouraging.

Yeah, see I'd have to be covering the rosemary in the greenhouse now and then thru a winter. Once that bench was out of the way, it just didn't seem like it would be much trouble to have the bok choy joining the rosemary . . . I wonder what other companion they could have in there . . . .

It was nice to have some sunshine in that greenhouse for 2 or 3 days :).

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There are 2 parts to this bench so that it can be removed more easily in the fall. Now, it is nearly time to begin filling it and the others with seedlings from the house and turning the furnace on at night.

I didn't do a very good job taking this picture but didn't want to straighten it in the photo editor because it would cut off the far end of the bench.
DSC00922.jpg

Honestly, it is fairly level & nearly 18 feet just waiting to be filled!

Steve

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice! We're supposed to get a basement put in under the house this spring, and I'm hoping to rig up a place for seedlings in that yet-to-exist new space.
Right now, they are under grow lights upstairs, but I am already out of room and I haven't even started peppers or tomatoes, among other things.

Latest posts